The Officers and Directors of the Indiana State USBC BA, Inc., are dedicated to the ideals of the Sport of American Tenpins and will continually strive for improvement of promotion and enjoyment in the State of Indiana by the formulation of the following:
The Indiana State USBC BA, Inc., ensures the integrity and protects the future of the sport, provides programs and services and enhances the bowling experience.
Indiana State USBC BA, Inc., is to be the unified organization of choice focused on the growth of the sport.
The Indiana State USBC BA, Inc., has the aim to promote the appeal of Ten Pin Bowling and to provide quality service to the local associations.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
WE INDIVIDUALLY, AND AS A TEAM, WILL:
- PROMOTE ALL ACTIVITIES ENDORSED BY THE INDIANA STATE USBC BA, INC. AND MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE UNITED STATES BOWLING CONGRESS.
- ENCOURAGE THE GROWTH OF ALL INDIANA STATE USBC BA, INC., ACTIVITIES FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE ORGANIZATION.
- IN MY ACTIONS, WORDS AND DRESS I WILL PROJECT THE PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY OF THE INDIANA STATE USBC BA, INC.
- DEFER REGIONAL, DISTRICT AND PERSONAL DIFFERENCES FOR THE ENHANCEMENT AND GROWTH OF INDIANA STATE USBC BA, INC. ACTIVITIES.
- ACCEPT THE CONSENSUS OF MY FELLOW OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, EVEN THOUGH I MAY NOT BE IN AGREEMENT.
- VOTE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONSENSUS RECOMMENDATION OF MY FELLOW OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, EVEN THOUGH I MAY NOT BE IN AGREEMENT.
- TRUST ONE ANOTHER AND EARN THAT TRUST
- TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT AND AS YOU WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED
- AVOID PUBLIC CRITICISM OF THE STATE PERSONNEL AND ACTIONS
- MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF SO INDICATED INFORMATION
- VALUE AND SUPPORT EACH MEMBER OF THE STATE TEAM
- CREATE A COOPERATIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE TEAM
- ETHICALLY EXCITE, EDUCATE, EMPOWER, ENABLE AND EXPECT
- SHARE INFORMATION WITH THOSE IN NEED OF THAT INFORMATION
- ACT IN AN OPTIMISTIC MANNER